Thursday 21 February 2008

Bila tudung class?

I wish i could say....

Lately dengar orang buat free classes tudung styling...and informing the callers - "jangan confuse ye...ini bukan class Munawwarah" even though the caller tak tanya pun.......

Ada orang jual tudung Munawwarah......tapi bukan Munawwarah pun....

Hmm.....as my mom always say, you can have my body, but you cannot have my soul.....


Anyway...classes have to take a seat back until after the sale. At the moment my hall is full of stock........and my shop is full of people.......so we have to wait until the tide recedes..banjir dah reda, baru boleh start with fresh tudungs & fresh new looks....insya Allah.....

So in the meantime stick to safe & easy ways...enjoy our tudung as it is part of you and your life...not just a piece of cloth or ornament on you!!!!!

No comments: