Tuesday 21 October 2008

No time lah.....

How i wish i had the time to sit here all day writing out all sorta blogs and articles talking about everything which effects me under the sun.

My family, my business, my observations, my feelings on everything which concerns me (and doesn't)....

I wish i could write about my confusion, my mengahness (shortness of breath), my escapades, my encounters....

There are things to write about my kids and school politics (aiyo..standard six also got politics....), how to convince my 2 year old to move out of my bed, how to stop my two year old from turning my house and office upside down.....how to maintain my sanity through a late 30's pregnancy with 4 kids, business and no maid......

Aaah..the maid is another whole multiple chapter novel......

And the luxury of time and energy to finish accounts, attend to customers, arrange human resource in the shop, prepare for a fashion show, set up a whole association, be a good Muslimah, wife, mother and daughter.......and all above that is the time to SHOP(with unlimited supply of cash...) and go to the spa.........

And to have the time to write about how grateful i am for all that has been blessed on me...and the strength awarded to me to face everything.....

Well...for now this is all i have tme to write...as colourful and as busy as it sounds....you have to be in my shoes (new shoes!!!!!yey!!!!) to know the intensity of life for me........

Until i find the time again.......

No comments: