Tuesday 28 October 2008

Brownie recipe from Lily......got picture also but i tak larat nak tengok banyak kali.....

Ingredients:
1 cup butter or vege oil. ( I used whatever cooking oil I have in the kitchen - whether vege or kelapa sawit or canola)
2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup walnuts - I skipped this because there was no walnuts (at home or the nearby shop).

Method:
1) Melt butter (if using butter) or put the oil in mixing bowl
2) Mix the rest of the ingredients above according to order given.

I used leftover self-raising flour from Raya cooking. Just added the baking powder and salt in because the flour would have gone flat by now. Didn't even sift.

Mix until combined. No need to be "fluffy".

Put in pan - I used 9x9 pan. Bake for 20-30 mins at 350 degrees.

Leave to cool before cutting.

No comments: